About The Law Office of Mark A. Werner
Mark Werner graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law in 1982. Later that same year, he moved to Pittsburg to open his own law practice, specializing in estate planning, business and commercial law, employment law, and insurance defense litigation, as well as general civil and criminal matters.
In the years and decades since, Mark has maintained that law practice serving clients throughout southeast Kansas as well as an active leadership role in the legal community as a past president of both the Crawford County Bar Association and the Southeast Kansas Bar Association. He has also been an active leader in business and civic arenas, serving as the Mayor of Pittsburg twice, as a Pittsburg City Commissioner, and on numerous community and philanthropic boards.
Use the link provided below to view Mark’s complete professional profile.
Why Choose The Law Office of Mark A. Werner?
As an attorney in solo practice, the value that I have to offer you as a prospective client includes:
- More than 30 years of experience as a business law and estate planning attorney
- Extensive real-world business and business leadership experience
- One-to-one personal attention and responsive service
- Accountability and accessibility
- Proven success in delivering practical solutions to complex legal problems
- A genuine commitment to accomplishing client goals without generating excessive fees
Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.